After the brutal week we’ve had, we’re psyched this weekend will be slightly longer than most. That’s right: It’s daylight savings time once again. You’ll set your clock back an hour on Sunday, and get some extra time to enjoy with your honey. We’ve compiled a list of fun things to do together. Check it out–and let us know if there’s anything we missed!
1. Have mind-blowing sex.
2. Make a memory book of fun times; add photos and cute quotes.
3. Give each other massages.
4. Relax in a bubble bath together.
5. Take a cooking class.
6. Build a fire in your fireplace, and cuddle.
7. Mix up a fun cocktail.
8. Picnic at the spot where you got engaged.
9. Enjoy a long, leisurely brunch.
10. Watch a romantic movie.
11. Take in sunset (or sunrise).
12. Go bowling (ignore the icky shoes).
13. Check out a local art exhibit.
14. Take a scenic hike.
15. Go ice skating.
16. Try a new type of cuisine.
17. Learn how to salsa dance.
18. Check out a local festival.
19. Take a yoga class.
20. Make a cake from scratch.
21. Have a wine-tasting party (for two!).